What is a Marketing Consultant? A marketing consultant is an experienced marketing professional hired by a company to help develop a marketing plan, strategies and actionable tasks.
The consultant may participate in identifying target markets, researching the marketplace, developing solutions and preparing marketing campaigns.
In this video, Andrew, Dustin, and I talk about how we firmly believe a marketing consultant should do these top 5 things listed below:
- Instill set processes from which to work
- Hold your team accountable for tasks and action items
- Increase the knowledge of your team
- Help you carry out the vision for your company
- Help you solve your marketing problem
Watch the video as we explain more.
This will help you prepare so when you’re ready to talk to a marketing consultant, you’re well versed.