When it comes to traffic generation to your website, we believe there is such a thing as good website traffic and bad website traffic.
Good traffic would be considered as website traffic that is actually looking for what your company has to offer, opts in for your lead magnet, thus converting to a lead, or purchases your product / service.
Bad traffic would be considered as website traffic that stumbles onto your website but is NOT interested in what you have to offer and furthermore, does NOT convert into a lead by opting in for your lead magnet or purchase your product / service.
It’s not rocket science that you obviously want the best traffic you can generate to make its way to your website.
So the questions become:
- “Who is my ideal client-type that I want to see my website?”
- “How do I get laser targeted in who I want to come to my website?”
- “Where do I place my ads so that I can get the most qualified traffic possible?”
- “How do I institute qualification measures into my marketing process so that I continue to get the right traffic”
- “What would be the perfect lead magnet to get them to convert into a lead?
- And others we can ask…
Take a moment to watch the video where Andrew, Dustin, and I blab about good traffic vs. bad traffic.