There are many companies that are tying up a significant amount of their marketing budget into social media marketing.
Is this a good thing?
Well, we’ve found that you can lose your shirt if you’re not intentional about your marketing.
On the flip side, if you have your ducks in a row, you can rake in leads and sales.
BUT, you have to have certain components in order to maximize your marketing efforts. In example:
- A carefully selected target market.
- Something desirable from the prospect looking at the ad
- Your website with an irresistible lead magnet and web form to capture names and emails at the very least.
- A true CRM in order to store the leads once they convert.
- An automated nurture campaign to disseminate emails automatically
These few items, at the very least, will point your campaign in the right direction.
There’s more to be told so watch the video as Andrew, Dustin, and I talk about social media and its ability to be a good traffic source.