https://directbusinessmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DBM-logo_horizontal_white_100x275.png 0 0 Webmaster https://directbusinessmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DBM-logo_horizontal_white_100x275.png Webmaster2012-02-13 17:03:392012-02-13 17:03:39How to Change My Appreciation Values
How to Change My Appreciation Values
- Login to the back of your website with your personal username and password. When you have successfully logged in, you will see a menu along the left side of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of that left side menu and click on the menu option that says “Short Or Stay”. This should take you to a screen that shows your Zillow API key, name, email address, etc.
- Scroll about half way down the page and you will notice three drop down menus that allow you to adjust the slow, average, and aggressive appreciation percentages.
- When you have changed the % to better reflect your market, please remember to click the blue “SAVE CHANGES” button at the bottom of the page.
- After making changes, you may want to retest your calculator with a few examples to see you are getting the desired results.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!